Tracking pixel
Close up photo of an insect

Pest Control

There are certain times of the year when little critters can be a tad pesky, here is what you can do.

  • Dealing with pests
  • Who is responsible

If your home becomes host to ants, mice, rats, fleas, cockroaches, wasps or bees, you need to contact your local council. For a set fee, they’ll deal with the problem quickly and effectively.

Liverpool devolved councils (Knowsley, Sefton, Wirral, Liverpool) – to find your council visit:

If the problem is in a shared space, for example a flat block hallway or communal area, then let us know and we’ll investigate.

Bee good to Bees!

Bees are endangered but they are not protected.

If you have a swarm arrive in your garden please don’t panic – they are probably just on their way to find a new place to live!

Keep your children and pets at a distance and do not disturb the bees.

Go onto The British Bee Keeper Association website and read the information they provide and then put in your postcode and you will get a list of your nearest volunteer swarm collectors. A collector will come & safely remove them for you for FREE (however a donation is always appreciated).

The site also contains information on what to do if they are not honey bees and how to identify other species.

British Bee Keeper Association

Saving Bees and Pollinators